3C Principle for winning in sales and life
Announcing my NEW published BOOK! Empowerment Selling is a captivating story that’s not just written for sales people. It’s a business parable about how to lead our lives in all relationship situations.
The story revolves around the 3 C Principle: Connect, Clarify, and Cultivate – The coaching approach to sales.
By employing these actions on a daily basis we can have a profound positive effect on the life of others, and in turn our own.
Available in E-book and Paperback on
Fran Fisher and Mark Bornstein have managed to create a book on sales that is for people who hate sales. I love this book and highly recommend it to anyone, whether they are in business or just wanting to create more win/win relationships. Justin Blaney.
How do you engage a prospect in a meaningful conversation about satisfying their needs without coming across as overbearing or manipulative? Empowerment Selling presents a powerful framework for professionals who detest the thought of coercing and convincing prospects to buy. Their book is a quick read with easy, actionable ideas to convert prospects into clients and build long-lasting relationships. Berry Zimmerman, Founder, www.giftedreferrals.com
The 3C Principle
Start by asking your clients: “What is the one thing I can help you with today?”
- Be service oriented versus sales focused
- Be caring and fully present; LISTEN deeply
- Be considerate of the client’s agenda, not mine
- Be a collaborative partner
- Be committed to the quality of the relationship
Ask: “What is most important and best for you?”
- Support the client in identifying what is best for them
- Assist the client is clearing the barriers to what they need
- Explore options and generate possibilities
- Empower the client’s decision-making process
- Acknowledge and respect their choices
Ask “How can I continue to support your success?”
- Facilitate the client: what/when/how they will proceed
- Reinforce the value of the relationship
- Plant seeds for continuing the relationship
- Trust in the process/outcome (I + A = M)
- Acknowledge the client
Order on Amazon
If you liked this post., you may like ...:
Have you ever been nudged by a subtle inner feeling that something wanted to eme...
With the dramatic changes in the business economy and as technological advances ...
Notice the difference between what happens when a man says to himself, "I have f...