So You Want to be More Productive?
25 Powerful Coaching Questions that will shift your relationship to Productivity
- What does “Productivity” mean to you?
- What has you wanting to be “more” Productive?
- How is your desire truly a want? How is your desire a need?
- On a scale of 1-100%, how Productive are you now?
- How Productive do you want to be?
- By when?
- In what domain of your life do you want to be more Productive?
- How will your life be different when you are more Productive?
- What motivates you to be more Productive?
- Where in your life are you Productive?
- What personal strengths support your Productivity?
- How will those strengths empower our ability to be ore Productive?
- What values will you honor more fully when you are more Productive/
- What is in the way of being more Productive?
- What life-long pattern or current circumstances hold you back?
- What is your belief about Productivity?
- What behavior (s) drives your belief?
- What result (s) are you creating by those behaviors?
- What result (s) do you want?
- What behavior (s) would produce those results?
- How do you benefit by your level of Productivity now?
- What does your level of Productivity cost you now?
- What are you learning about your relationship to Productivity?
- What has shifted for you about Productivity?
- What will you acknowledge yourself for?
Inquiry: How satisfied am I regarding my Productivity?