Entrepreneurial Breakthrough Circle for Coaches
Increasing Performance, Productivity, and Fulfillment
Helping small business owners get beyond status quo for
living life and doing work with heart and soul…
- Do you want to achieve the fulfillment of real business growth and success AND nourish your spirit and soul through your lifework?
- Are you looking for a place that understands what it takes to be a business owner as well as an effective coach?
- Do you want a personal support team that will inspire you and empower you?
- Are you looking for new ideas and how to make them work in your business?
The Entrepreneurial Breakthrough Circle is a teleconference program focused on business development for coaches who are motivated to breakthrough to their next level of personal and business success.
EBC is designed to provide education, facilitation, consulting and coaching support for improving quality of life for you , as an entrepreneur – accelerating your business growth, enhancing your personal and business competencies, and achieving greater economic security and fulfillment.
“My experience with Entrepreneurial Breakthrough Circle has been deeply powerful.
When I joined EBC I was feeling frustrated, a bit burned out, and unsure about
the future direction of my business. With the support of my EBC group, individual
coaching with Fran, and the incredibly valuable resources Fran provides as part
of the EBC package, I am re-energized and re-invested in my hearts path. I have
renewed creativity, perspective, invaluable tools, and clear vision moving me
forward. I am so glad I made the choice to invest in EBC. I am also grateful for the
wonderful connections and friendships I made with other group members. Fran’s
EBC is supportive, inspiring, and a true breakthrough experience ~ body, mind,
spirit and soul. Thank you Fran! ” ~ Margaret G.
EBC will support you to:
- Create a personal and professional breakthrough, and increase the business and financial success of your business.
- Develop innovative solutions to your life and business challenges through personal coaching, peer sharing, brainstorming, and discussions.
- Gain new perspectives and build your confidence in decision making.
- Enjoy a safe and confidential forum for your full participation and benefit.
- Reenergize and revitalize yourself as an entrepreneur; achieve a more productive balance in work and life.
- Celebrate your success in a community of peers.
Benefits you will appreciate:
- A holistic body-mind-spirit approach to your growth and success*
- A highly experienced Master Certified Coach, plus your peers, supporting your individual needs – your affordable advisory board
- Learning from a diversity of perspectives and experience
- Safety for testing your ideas in a confidential environment
- Receiving unbiased assessments and feedback of your business concerns and challenges
- Addressing your individual needs with private monthly coaching sessions
- 20 ICF CCEU’s (15 Resource Development + 5 Core Competencies)
- Assessing My Business Development© – helping you assess your business development priorities.
- Your Core Values Index™ Assessment – helping you assess your core energies that will give you the most traction. http://www.taylorprotocols.com/Personal.php
- Gifted Referrals™ Marketing Strategy – helping you integrate targeted strategies into your current marketing activities. http://www.giftedreferrals.com/intro-video.html
- Creating your Breakthrough Intention© – helping you design, track and measure your business development progress.
How it works: Together, in a small group of 6-8 participants, we will begin with a personal and a business assessment. Over time, we will address both strategic and operational issues, such as relational-centric marketing and sales, administration, and financial concerns; organizational, personnel, and leadership development; other issues defined by participants. You choose your priority focuses.
We will meet by Teleconference (10 Group Sessions and 5 Private 1:1):
Two Group 1.5 hour sessions per month – bi-weekly Wednesdays One Private session monthly – 1-hour 1:1 coaching session
Each Group session includes:
- Topic presentation of current interest, providing education, training, inspiration, new perspectives
- Facilitated round table member discussion
- Individual members current concerns addressed
Dates: Wednesdays 2015: Feb 25; Mar 11, 25; Apr 8, 22; May 6, 20; June 3, 17
Time: 9-10:30 Pacific/12-1:30 EST
Tuition: $1,295 ($1,250 EARLY Bird rate prior to Jan 1, 2015)
Terms: Total paid in advance, or payment plan: $215 deposit plus $215 /month X5
For more information: call Fran at 425-401-1374, or email: email@example.com
Your FACILITATOR and COACH: Fran Fisher, MCC
Fran Fisher is a Master Certified Coach (MCC), visionary leader, international speaker, and published author. Fran is recognized internationally as one of the pioneers and champions for coaching. She was a founding Executive Board members of the International Coach Federation (ICF). For over 20 years, she has been providing coaching and consulting services for individuals, entrepreneurs, executives, and collaborative work teams.
Fran is an ICF Assessor providing exam services for ACC, PCC and MCC applicants. She specializes in mentoring aspiring and experienced coaches.
In 1991, Fran founded the Living Your Vision? (LYV) a process for empowering individuals in transforming their visions into reality. She launched a Licensing Program for coaches to deliver LYV with their own clients. In 1997, Fran founded the Academy for Coach Training, and established the Living Your Vision process at the core of the curriculum. Shifting her focus to private practice, more writing and speaking, in 2005 Fran sold the LYV and ACT businesses and associated trademarks to I & AM, LLC dba inviteCHANGE, located in Edmonds, Washington, USA.
“My passion is providing inspired guidance, support, and coaching, helping people liberate their personal power and manifest their highest visions. I work with entrepreneurial leaders, helping them fulfill their highest aspirations. I blend the art of visioning, the structure of strategic planning, and my intuitive ability to empower my clients to greater success and fulfillment.”
Before becoming a professional coach, Fran was highly successful in her career as a national real estate marketing director and Certified Property Manager (CPM). Realizing that she wanted more out of her life, she began developing a life vision that encompassed every area of her life. Working toward that vision, Fran enhanced and extended her intuitive and coaching skills by attending continuing education and personal growth courses. In 1998, she earned her Master Certified Coach designation from the International Coach Federation.
Fran is author of Violet’s Vision, and contributing author to Chocolate for a Woman’s Soul, and No Winner Ever Got There without a Coach.
She lives in Bellevue, Washington, USA
Certified Gifted Referrals Practitioner
Certified Core Values Index Practitioner
Certified Tilt365 Practiitioner