MENTORING FOR COACHES
I love working with clients who are “going for the gold.” My clients are achieving greater personal and professional fulfillment as well as making extraordinary contributions in the world.
As your coach, I am your partner and champion, supporting you to take your life and your coaching career to the next level. Through coach mentoring, you will accelerate your learning and coaching skills development, as well as your confidence and credibility.
My Qualifications as a Coach Mentor
- Ten years’ experience as an ICF Trained Assessor, for live and recorded exams for ACC, PCC, and MCC accreditation applicants
- Adler International School Faculty member, providing virtual services: Supervised sessions, Peer coaching feedback, Teleclass facilitation, and final exams for students
- Specializing in offering Coach Mentoring programs for my private clients, customized for you and your needs.
I am one of the pioneers and leaders in the field of coaching. In 1991 I founded the Living Your Vision ® process and then founded the Academy for Coach Training in Bellevue, Washington in 1997, serving as President and CEO until 2006. We developed curriculum that provided a highly recognized spiritual approach to coaching skills training aligned with transformational principles and skills. Through the Academy, as well as in association with Antioch University, and currently with the Adler International School in Toronto, I have trained and mentored hundreds of coaches to their accreditation.
With a vision for how coaching can help to improve our quality of life, I have volunteered to help shape the profession. As an executive board member for the first international association, I helped create and establish the credentialing program for aspiring coaches and coach training schools, the skills competencies, ethics, and standards. I am recognized by the International Coach Federation as a Master Certified Coach — the highest designation available
NOTE for Mentoring Clients: As a Master Certified Coach trained by ICF as an exam Assessor, your coaching hours with me will count toward your minimum 10 hours requirement for your ACC or PCC or MCC application or three-year renewal for ACC’s.
>Inspiring Competence – Advanced Coach Mentoring Program
Inspiring Competence is for experienced coaches who are passionate about continuous learning and personal growth adventures.
Upcoming dates: July 15, 2019 – November 18, 2019
>Entrepreneurial Breakthrough Circle for Coaches
Increasing Performance, Productivity, and Fulfillment
Helping business owners get beyond status quo for living life and doing work with heart and soul…EBC is a program focused on business development for coaches who are motivated to breakthrough to their next level of personal and business success.
>PERSONAL COACHING AND MENTORING FOR COACHING STUDENTS AND GRADUATES
Feedback and mentoring on your real-time coaching sessions
- Package of 10 one-on-one mentoring sessions, in a variety of formats, including three way live calls with your private clients(s), recorded calls for my review, and other creative skill building activities.
- My verbal and written feedback is based on the ICF Core Competencies
- A letter of recommendation for your ACC, PCC or MCC application, if needed.
>TRANSFORM YOUR COACHING! Program
In the spirit of “COACHING FOR LEARNING, GROWTH, AND TRANSFORMATION”, I offer a unique mentoring program for coaches.
TRANSFORM YOUR COACHING! supports you to:
- Sharpen your transformational coaching skills.
- Breakthrough the glass ceiling of your limitations.
- Raise your power and effectiveness as a transformational coach.
- Deepen your self-trust and confidence.
- Generate a personal breakthrough: transform YOU/transform your coaching.
- A written assignment for designing your Breakthrough Intention.
- Package of five sessions:
- Two 1:1 coaching sessions
- Three mentoring feedback sessions, scheduled at your convenience. You will coach your own client and then receive empowering feedback from me focused on the ICF Core Competencies and the Ethics and Standards of Coaching.
- A letter of recommendation for your ACC, PCC, or MCC application, if needed.
Announcing a new MasterClass Series…
“Inspiring Competence “
This is for experienced coaches who are passionate about continuous learning and personal growth adventures.
I invite you to step into an intimate learning environment with like-minded and like-spirited peers.