Coaching Mastery Tip #8
If you are ready to move beyond your current comfort zones and reach for a new level of mastery in your coaching, consider these qualitative tips for guidance. This is the 8th in a 13 part mini blog series that will share Thirteen Coaching Mastery Qualitative Tips. I hope you enjoy them! – Fran Fisher MCC
#8 of 13
OUT OF THE BOX questions and observations that provoke new or different perspectives/thinking
- Take off those training wheels – those lists of powerful, perfect questions.
- Clear your desk of all the Post-It Notes.
- Focus fully “over there” without your attention on yourself. Connect with your client. Breathe with your client.
- Access your heart and gut wisdom.
- Let your head knowledge float freely.
- Allow yourself to respond to what the client offers in the moment.
Inquiry: How do I access and trust my creativity?
You can CONTACT ME AT THIS LINK…I look forward to speaking with you.
All of the tips can each be found at these links:
If you liked this post., you may like ...:
In these changing times there is a definite move in society towards people under...
A key principle of the coaching paradigm is based on the belief that everyone is...
Coaching Mastery Tip #6 - NOTICE Client’s Energy Shifts AND Invite Elient’s Expl...