Coaching Mastery Tip #4
If you are ready to move beyond your current comfort zones and reach for a new level of mastery in your coaching, consider these qualitative tips for guidance. This is the 4th in a 13 part mini blog series that will share Thirteen Coaching Mastery Qualitative Tips. I hope you enjoy them! – Fran Fisher MCC
#4 0f 13
Be connected by being Observant and Responsive to what the client offers.
- Observant: notice the client’s words, tone, energy, energy shifts, patterns of speaking, patterns of thinking, processing, etc. Noticing these nuances will help you stay present and connected.
- Responsive: follow the client’s lead with curiosity and relevance in the moment versus your formulaic observation or question. Examples:
- You smiled. What’s happening?
- I’ve heard you say _____ three times. What’s important or meaningful about ___? Or, what does ___ mean for you?
- What are you learning about yourself from that insight?
Inquiry: What frees me up to be fully present with my client?
You can CONTACT ME AT THIS LINK…I look forward to speaking with you.
All of the tips can each be found at these links:
If you liked this post., you may like ...:
Andrew, is an HR executive in global software company - highly dedicated and con...
With the dramatic changes in the business economy and as technological advances ...
Have you ever been nudged by a subtle inner feeling that something wanted to eme...